- Go buy our annual "special ornament" from Hobby Lobby.
- Decorate the Christmas tree.
- Make paper snowflakes.
- Make homemade Christmas ornaments.
- Build a (paper) snowman.
- Have a Christmas music dance party!
- Make a nativity.
- Eat a candy cane
- Write a letter to Santa Claus.
- Check out some Christmas books from the library.
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights.
- Christmas coloring pages.
- (My sister-in-law's birthday) Make a birthday card for her.
- (My birthday) Make a birthday cake.
- (A cousin's wedding) Drive out of town.
- Make Christmas cards for friends.
- Play some board games as a family.
- Read the Christmas story in the Bible.
- Sing Christmas carols.
- Make homemade hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pop popcorn and watch Christmas movies.
- Bake Christmas cookies and other treats.
- Decorate cookies and gingerbread houses.
- Read "It was the Night Before Christmas."
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Christmas Advent Paper Chain
This is what I've been up to today: an advent calendar paper chain. On the back of each paper chain link there is a Christmas activity for us to do like baking sugar cookies, watching a Christmas movie, or making homemade ornaments. I got the printable sign from The Tom Kat Studio and the printable paper chain links from The Paper Mama. Both printables are free!